Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)||0.5 ml|
We hold immense knowledge in providing a commendable range of Easyfive Vaccine.
We offer this Easyfive vaccine in several packaging options to meet assorted needs of the customers. This Easyfive vaccine is processed using the advance technology under the supervision of vendor’s professionals. Additionally, in the processing process, our vendor use the optimum quality ingredients keeping in mind the medical norms. To ensure the quality of Easyfive vaccine vendor’s quality controllers examines this on various parameters from our side.
- Easy to use
- Accurate formulation
- Easyfive is a sterile and uniform suspension of diphtheria toxoid, tetanus toxoid, whole cell pertussis vaccine, Hepatitis B surface antigen and conjugated Haemophilus influenza type b (CRM197-Hib) vaccine adsorbed on aluminium phosphate and suspended in isotonic sodium chloride solution
- Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids are obtained by detoxification of respective toxins by formalin
- Pertussis vaccine is a suspension of heat-killed Bordetella pertussis of all the three major agglutinogens viz. 1, 2, and 3
- Surface antigen of Hepatitis B virus is obtained from cultures of transformed yeast by insertion in its genome of the protein coding for the surface antigen (HBsAg) using recombinant DNA procedures
- Haemophilus influenza type b (CRM197-Hib) vaccine is derived from highly purified capsular polysaccharide