|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Type of Medicines||Allopathic|
|Grade standard||Medicine Grade|
|Form Of Medicines||Vial|
|Dose||0.1ml, 0.5 ml|
We are engaged in offering a quality assured collection of BCG Vaccine.
Used for getting prevention from tuberculosis, we offer this BCG vaccine in several packaging options to meet assorted needs of the customers. This BCG vaccine is processed using the advanced technology under the supervision of vendor’s professionals. Additionally, in the processing process, our vendor use the optimum quality ingredients keeping in mind the medical norms. To ensure the quality of BCG vaccine vendor’s quality controllers examines this on various parameters from our side.
- Effective result
- Accurate composition
- No side effects
- BCG Vaccine is a live freeze-dried vaccine derived from attenuated strain of Mycobacterium Bovis
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin used for the prevention of tuberculosis
- The vaccine meets the requirements of WHO when tested by the methods outlined in WHO, TRS (1987), 771 (1988)
- Live, attenuated BCG Vaccine (Bacillus Calmette Guerin strain)
- Reconstitute with Sodium Chloride Injection
- Intradermal for infants under one-year-old